It's time for another giveaway, and in honor of the increasing popularity of Korean beauty products stateside, I figured it'd be awesome to give away some highly-rated products and personal favorites! The winner will receive all of the samples shown above. The assortment includes:
- Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Cherry Hot Pink and Cherry Red.
- Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer in #4 Luminous Nymph Aura.
- Missha Complexion Coordinating BB Cream in Beige and White.
- Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence.
- Skinfood wash-off masks: Rice and Black Sugar Strawberry.
- Missha Misa Gold Snow Radiance eye cream.
- Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack.
- 3W Clinic sheet masks: Snail and Cucumber.
Entering is, as always, super-simple: comment on this blog post and tell me which product you're most interested in trying! Make sure your name is on the comment, because that's how I'll announce the winner. (I don't recommend just typing up your e-mail; you're asking for spam.)
Please be aware that there are some rules for this contest:
- You must be at least 18 years old and located in the US to enter.
- You must be prepared to provide me with your full name and address if you win.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries will be finalized on January 8th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. I will use Random.com to pick a winner.
- You do NOT have to be subscribed to this blog to enter, but I will announce the winner in a blog post, so it might help to bookmark BOGL for the next two months if you've entered. If you do not respond to that blog post within a week, I will draw a new winner.
Also, I want to remind everyone that I pay for these giveaways out of my own pocket. That's not me trying to guilt you, that's just me saying that I have to have the money available to send the products out. Hence, it may take me a week or two to get the goodies sent to you after you win. But they will be sent! :)
Best of luck, and thank you for supporting Bad Outfit, Great Lipstick!