This is the first giveaway that's open to both the US and *Canada!
I'm a huge fan of charity. One of my favorite charitable organizations is the MAC AIDS Fund. According to MAC, every penny from the selling price of MAC Viva Glam lipsticks goes to this fund, which supports organizations that help people living with HIV/AIDS and promote educational programs worldwide. As an added bonus, your donation earns you a lipstick, and every shade in the Viva Glam range is exceptional.
The open tube in this photo is actually mine. Yours is the one that's brand new and in the box. :)
Entering is, as always, super-simple: comment on this blog and tell me about your favorite charity. It can be a local charity, a fun run, a major organization...just tell me who you love to support! Make sure your name is on the comment, because that's how I'll announce the winner. (I don't recommend just typing up your e-mail; you're asking for spam.)
Please be aware that there are some rules for this contest:
- You must be at least 18 years old and located in the US or *Canada to enter.
- You must be prepared to provide me with your full name and address if you win.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries will be finalized on September 27th, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. I will use Random.com to pick a winner.
- You do NOT have to be subscribed to this blog to enter, but I will announce the winner in a blog post, so it might help to bookmark BOGL for the next two months if you've entered. If you do not respond to that blog post within a week, I will draw a new winner.
Also, I want to remind everyone that I pay for these giveaways out of my own pocket. That's not me trying to guilt you, that's just me saying that I have to have the money available to send the products out. Hence, it may take me a week or two to get the goodies sent to you after you win. But they will be sent! :)
Best of luck, and thank you for supporting Bad Outfit, Great Lipstick!
* I've had trouble with Customs when I've shipped to Canada in the past...but I'm going to brave it all and try again!