NOTE: This giveaway is open to both the US and Canada.
It's no secret that I've become a bit of a Besame stan over the past year, and now I want to share the joy with you. I capitalized on the Black Friday sales and bought a brand new tube of 1933 Merlot, a brick red shade in Besame's trademark formula that should flatter the majority of skintones. The open tube in this picture is mine; yours will be the brand new one nestled in the beautiful Besame box.
As always, there are some rules for this contest:
- You must be at least 18 years old and located in the US or Canada to enter.
- Canadian entrants must remember that I pay for my giveaways out of my own pocket and it is more expensive and intensive to ship to Canada. If you are a Canadian winner, you will likely have to be patient until I can find the time and money to ship out.
- You must be prepared to provide me with your full name and address if you win.
- You may only enter once. Using multiple accounts to enter is cheating and will result in immediate disqualification.
- Comment on this post to enter. Your blog post comment must describe your favorite vintage (pre-1980) film or book to qualify.
- Entries will be finalized on January 12th at 11:59pm EST. I will use Random.com to pick a winner.
- You do NOT have to be subscribed to this blog to enter, but I will announce the winner in a blog post, so it might help to bookmark BOGL for the next month if you've entered. If you do not respond to that blog post within 48 hours, I will draw a new winner.
- Please be aware that I have comment moderation turned on to avoid spam comments. Your comment may not appear right away. Do not submit multiple comments.
Best of luck, and thank you for supporting Bad Outfit, Great Lipstick!